- Information is collected by specifically requesting it from you, this occurs:
- on sign-up where Information pertaining to your account with Doctor Patience is collected; and
- When you enter in patient information and appointment data in order to schedule appointments.
- Use of information collected on the site
- We want to help you maintain your privacy and that of your patients on the Internet.
- We will treat your information in total confidence and will not sell, share or rent this information to any other third-parties.
- Information may be used by Doctor Patience for a variety of reasons, such as establishing the general demographics, statistics or market information or to compile a broad profile of visitors who access and transact via the site.
- Please note that all information is aggregated, therefore no identifiable individual or company information is shared with other parties.
- We use cookie technology. Cookie technology consists of tiny pieces of data that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which contains information about you, so that next time you visit the site the Cookie reminds us of who you are, enabling us to achieve our goal of providing a valuable online experience to you.
- You can, however, set up your Internet browser to disable this cookie technology.
- When we will disclose information
- We may disclose information if required to do so by law or if it is required to protect the safety of our customers or the public, or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the site or our customers.
- Storage of information
- Information collected by us via the site is stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
- Hyperlinks to Third-Party websites
- This web-site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies adopted by these websites.
- Right to amend this policy
If you have any questions about this website please contact us